Job Summary: At the direction and control of the Director of Radiology the radiographer will provide technical skills in radiology, mammography, and fluoroscopy.
Reports to: Director of Radiology
Education: Degree from an AMH approved school of Radiologic Technology. Licensed in the State of Arkansas as LRT. RT(R) ARRT registered.
Experience: 1 year healthcare experience preferred
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cleans work area and equipment
- Transports and transfers patients
- Schedule and prepare patients, giving prep instructions
- Produce radiographs to meet department standards
- Works within multi-disciplines in the Radiology Department
- Maintains strict confidentiality as required by HIPAA
- Responsible for equipment maintenance, and record keeping as required by regulatory entitles
- Maintains standards required by regulatory entities
- Participates in overall quality assurance for the Department
- Actively participate in all special events
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- May be required to work evenings, nights, and/or weekends on a regular or as needed basis.
- Acts to advance the principle objective of the profession to provide services to humanity with full respect for the dignity of mankind.