Job Summary: At the direction and control of the Clinical Director, the Behavioral Health Therapist assists in the development and implementation of a high quality behavioral health treatment program.
Reports to: Clinical Director
Education/Qualifications: Must possess Masters Behavioral Health Licensure in Arkansas as one of the following: Licensed Psychologist, Licensed Certified Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Psychological Examiner Independent (LPE-I), Licensed Mastered Social Worker (LMSW), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Associate Counselor (LAC), or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
Experience: Preferred two years clinical experience post master’s degree.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains direct service caseload
- Responsible for providing high quality patient care, displaying advanced skills in diagnosis, treatment planning, group treatment, individual treatment and family treatment.
- Responsible to function as a member of the interdisciplinary team and participate in the community relations program.
- Capable of working under pressure, organizing and prioritizing work effectively in order to meet necessary deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Works closely with Program Director for optimal patient outcomes.
- Serves all age groups
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- May be required to work evenings, nights, and/or weekends on a regular or as needed basis.