Job Summary: At the direction and control of the Clinic Director, the person holding this position assists professional nursing staff by performing routine duties in care of patients.
Reports to: Clinic Director
Education: High School diploma or GED preferred.
Experience: One-year experience preferred. BLS(CPR) certified.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Documents on all assigned patients, every day
- Maintains standards required by regulatory entities
- Actively participate in all special events
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- May be required to work evenings, nights, and/or weekends on a regular or as needed basis.