Job Summary: At the direction and control of the Director Environmental Services, the ES Tech cleans all assigned building areas throughout the Hospital in a clean, neat and sanitary manner.
Legal Disclaimer: This is not a contract of employment and job duties and responsibilities may change and additional job duties may be requested.
All license personnel should access medication for the patients under their care and should access only these medications restricted to your job duties. All other personnel having access to secure areas or who are working in the areas where medications are stored are prohibited from handling medication for any reason.
Reports to: Environmental Services Director
Education: High school diploma or GED preferred
Experience: Prior experience preferred
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to use common cleaning appliances
- Knowledge of cleaning procedures
- Safe use of cleaning chemicals
- Ability to learn new housekeeping skills
- Ability to use good judgment and work independently
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and be organized
- Ability to complete basic checklist within six months after the date of hire
- Performs other duties as assigned
- May be required to work evenings, nights, and/or weekends on a regular or as needed basis